Topics

YouPic collab offer

Nancy Langer

What do you think about this unsolicited email?

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...
Subject: YouPic collab offer

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

Jini Sachse

I got it, too. I think it is a mass trolling for new website clients.

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

Barbara Nelson 1

I get so many of this type - some may be legit but it is usually a “come-on” at best and links to a virus at worst.  Can’t spend the time to research each one.

barbara nelson

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

--
Barbara Nelson

Sharron Crocker

I ignore these things... they flatter you and then it turns out they usually want you to pay for something or use your photos for free...

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

--
Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

elaine_kirchen@...

I would be suspicious until you know more about the organization.

Elaine Kirchen

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

--
Barbara Nelson

Chaya Weinstein

Has to be super phony--if you are such a talented photographer that they like, a legitimate organization would never start a letter with a generic "Hey!"

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

--

E. Chaya Weinstein, Ph.D., OTR/L

ecweinstein@...

www.MentalHealthRecoveryOT.com

646-902-5098

Chaya Weinstein

I just looked up reviews of the site: it is for photo sharing. The first hit was:

YouPic has a consumer rating of 2.43 stars from 46 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. YouPic also ranks 36th among Photo Sharing sites.

Chaya

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

--

E. Chaya Weinstein, Ph.D., OTR/L

ecweinstein@...

www.MentalHealthRecoveryOT.com

646-902-5098

Sheila Phalon

I think you need to add more about you, your organization, and what you are actually looking for.  I am not sure if you aware or not but there are a variety of reviews of YouPiC at Positive & Negative Reviews: YouPic - by YouPic - Photography Category - 10 Similar Apps & 1,488 Reviews - AppGrooves: Get More Out of Life with iPhone & Android Apps

Do professional buyers or magazine editors look at this site? What seprates it from Instagaram?

From: Caroline Sjöberg <caroline@...>
Date: September 18, 2020 at 11:31:50 AM EDT
To: nlangerLPT@...

Hey,

I'm sorry to disturb but I’m currently looking for amazing photographers . We really enjoy your style and if you’re interested it would be an honor to feature your work on YouPic

Yours,
Caroline Sjöberg

Caroline Sjöberg Community Manager E-mail: caroline@...

m g