Topics

travel insurance

Sharron Crocker

So I'm trying to make sense of travel insurance restrictions and coverage ... my eyes are crossed!  I've never bothered in the past ...

I paid $4,000 for a photography workshop.  If the airline screws up and I miss part or all of my workshop, does travel insurance reimburse me for that?  Or does it just cover a small fee for food and lodging on the days I'm delayed?

Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Sharron Crocker

Thanks everyone for your input - I went with a basic Allianz plan ...