From: "Newsletter at B&H" <newsletter@...>
Subject: The Latest Gear + News, Tips & Reviews: Wednesday July 22, 2020
Date: July 22, 2020 at 4:16:50 PM EDT
To: "Barbara L Nelson" <bnelson2@...>

THE PROFESSIONAL'S SOURCE

Shop | Explora | Used Dept

View on web  |  Contact Us: 877-865-9088

 Get it in 30 minutes with FREE NYC Store Pickup
B&H Weekly Newsletter

The latest information on new products, technologies and brands, plus hands-on reviews by our staff professionals.

Photography
Unsubscribe from Photography
Nikon Reveals Entry-Level Z 5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera

Headlining a series of new releases and updates from Nikon is the full-frame Z 5 Mirrorless Digital Camera. Positioned as an entry into Nikon’s mirrorless Z System for FX-format photographers, the Z 5 is aimed at both Nikon newbies as well as longtime FX shooters looking to go mirrorless.

$1,396.95 - $2,196.95

Learn MoreView Items

Nikon

Nikon Reveals Entry-Level Z 5 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera

Tamron

28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD Lens for Sony E

Offering the unique mixture of an all-in-one zoom range and a fast design, the 28-200mm f/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD from Tamron is a wide-to-super-tele zoom distinguished by its bright f/2.8 maximum aperture at the wide end of the zoom, along with its sleek and portable design.

$729.00

Watch VideoView Item
OMNI Flare Expansion Pack

Complement the Lensbaby OMNI Creative Filter System with this OMNI Flare Expansion Pack.  Read More>

$69.95

View Item

Lensbaby

OMNI Flare Expansion Pack

Travel 9To5

TechWrap Standard Multipurpose Camera Cloth
TechWrap Standard Multipurpose Camera Cloth

Measuring 17.5 x 17.5" and weighing just 2.4 ounces, the TechWrap Standard Multipurpose Camera Cloth from 9to5 Lab might look like a basic camera cloth, but it's made with water-resistant 210T nylon to protect your DSLR or mirrorless camera body, larger lenses, and medium-sized folding drones from moisture, dirt, dust, and scratches.  Read More>

$29.90

View Item

Expand the connectivity and capabilities of your USB Type-C device and transfer large files, including photos and videos with the 3-Port USB 3.  Read More>

$24.99

View Item

Xcellon

3-Port USB 3.0 Type-C Hub with Card Readers and Type-C Port
View all Photography ⟩⟩
Computers
Unsubscribe from Computers

Become Iron Man with the Sony PlayStation VR Marvel's Iron Man VR Bundle.  Read More>

$349.00

View Item

Sony

PlayStation VR Marvel's Iron Man VR Bundle

Movo

Movo Microphone and Ring Light Kits for  Livestreams and Vlogs
Movo Microphone and Ring Light Kits for Livestreams and Vlogs

Upgrade your vlogs and livestreams with the Movo Photo VGC-3 Selfie Ring Light Kit, a table clamp with three long gooseneck arms. Attach your phone, an included 12-LED ring light, and (optional) VXR10 microphone.  Read More>

$24.99 - $64.99

View Items
EX3700 AC750 Wireless Dual-Band Range Extender

Eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots by plugging this Netgear EX3700 AC750 Wireless Dual-Band Range Extender into an available wall outlet. Featuring dual-band 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi signal support with a maximum throughput of 750 Mb/s, the EX3700 works with most 802.11ac devices and extends your wireless network coverage.  Read More>

$35.91

View Item

Netgear

EX3700 AC750 Wireless Dual-Band Range Extender

aruba

Expand your small office's network capacity by using the Instant On 1930 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Managed Switch with SFP from Aruba to connect computers, network attached storage, and other high-bandwidth devices.  Read More>

$189.99

View Item
AG-1500 Antibacterial Vaporizer

Sanitize large homes and commercial locations such as banks, post offices, and theaters with the AG-1500 Antibacterial Vaporizer from Air Guard.  Read More>

$999.00

View Item

Air Guard

AG-1500 Antibacterial Vaporizer

Adobe

Adobe Elements Banner
Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2020

Two comprehensive consumer applications, Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2020 offer large toolsets for editing your photos and videos in both automated as well as in-depth processes.

View Item
Quickly Clean Your Stuff with CASEPH UVC Sanitizers

Use CASEPH wands to quickly sanitize objects with powerful ultraviolet light.  Read More>

$29.99 - $79.99

View Items

CASEPH

Quickly Clean Your Stuff with CASEPH UVC Sanitizers
View all Computers ⟩⟩
DealZone Header
DealZone Deal 1
Apple AirPods Pro with Wireless Charging Case & AppleCare+ Kit

Save: $39.00

$239.00

>SHOP NOW
DealZone Deal 2
SmallHD 702 Bright On-Camera Monitor

Save: $200.00

$679.00

>SHOP NOW
DealZone Deal 3
Lensbaby 5.8mm f/3.5 Circular Fisheye Lenses
for Nikon, Fujifilm X, MFT & Sony

Save: $140.00

$159.95

>SHOP NOW
DealZone Deal 4
Rotolight Anova Pro 2 Bi-Color Standard LED Light

Save: $900.00

$779.00

>SHOP NOW
DealZone Deal 5
Core SWX Hypercore NEO 9 Mini 2-Battery Kits (V-Mount or Gold Mount)

Save: $350.00

$449.00

>SHOP NOW
DealZone Deal 6
ONA Bowery Camera Bag (Nylon, Black)

Save: $100.00

$69.00

>SHOP NOW
Hurry! Deals End July 22, 11:59PM EST, or While Supplies Last (whichever comes first).
 Update your Categories
CONNECT WITH US:
FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTubePinterest
GET THE APP:
Available on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
Prices, specifications and images are subject to change without notice.
Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions and expiration dates are subject to manufacturer’s printed forms.

You are subscribed as: bnelson2@...
Please do not reply to this email. Comment on this email at emailfeedback@....

Visit us at The B&H SuperStore located at 420 9th Avenue at 34th Street in New York City.

--
Barbara Nelson

Lynne

Received the notice about the Caseph UVC hand sanitizer.
After looking this up on the web i think you should research it yourselves for safety etc. before purchasing.
Even though B & H are advertising this new item please be careful.
One idea I learned, at minimal cost, was to use an old toothbrush, dry, to clean the buttons and indented parts of your phone , removing the case and for me, I also clean my case separately.
Lynne R. Cashman

Catherine

I had that Gizmo but not working anymore. I used it for my keyboard but Lynne is right. A toothbrush is more efficient. Catherine