Topics

Sylvain Durand Photographer/Printer

Elizabeth Currier

Hi Members:
I have been working with Sylvain over the past 5 months learning about Luminance Masking.  He is a fine teacher, but also a master printer.  He has recently established a relationship with Hahnemuhle and is starting his own printing enterprise.   I have never printed on their paper but know it to be the finest available.
Many members send out inquiries for recommendations of good printers, so I can assure anyone interested, that they will get meticulous attention to their work by Sylvain.
Betsy Currier

http://www.sylvaindurandphotographer.com/

Archana

I agree. I've used Sylvain for a lot of my exhibition prints, and he's excellent and reasonably priced.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 9:37 AM Elizabeth Currier <edcurrier7@...> wrote:
Hi Members:
I have been working with Sylvain over the past 5 months learning about Luminance Masking.  He is a fine teacher, but also a master printer.  He has recently established a relationship with Hahnemuhle and is starting his own printing enterprise.   I have never printed on their paper but know it to be the finest available.
Many members send out inquiries for recommendations of good printers, so I can assure anyone interested, that they will get meticulous attention to their work by Sylvain.
Betsy Currier

http://www.sylvaindurandphotographer.com/

marisol marisoldiaz.com

Hi,

I am new to the group. I have been using Loupe Digital since the opened  (over 10 years ago). My contact there is Michael. He has handled all of my fine art work.

If you reach out to him feel free to mention my name.

Happy Printing.

Sincerely,

Marisol Diaz-Gordon

Photojournalist/Adjunct Lecturer

347-524-3740

I agree. I've used Sylvain for a lot of my exhibition prints, and he's excellent and reasonably priced.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 9:37 AM Elizabeth Currier <edcurrier7@...> wrote:
Hi Members:
I have been working with Sylvain over the past 5 months learning about Luminance Masking.  He is a fine teacher, but also a master printer.  He has recently established a relationship with Hahnemuhle and is starting his own printing enterprise.   I have never printed on their paper but know it to be the finest available.
Many members send out inquiries for recommendations of good printers, so I can assure anyone interested, that they will get meticulous attention to their work by Sylvain.
Betsy Currier

http://www.sylvaindurandphotographer.com/

Maggie Machinsky

Hi there,

Looking at Sylvain's website, it appears he makes it seem as though he only prints 13x19. That is the only info he has on his site/pricing PDF. Is there something I'm missing, or he just used that as a base example?

Thanks,
Maggie Machinsky
(570) 417-4390