Topics

September Member Meeting with Guest Speaker Jade Doskow #MonthlyMeeting

Professional Women Photographers

Hello!

We hope you are all well and you're enjoying the last weeks of summer.

We look forward to welcoming you all "back" for our first member meeting of the new PWP year this Wednesday, September 9th. Below is the information you will need to access the meeting. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS INFORMATION.

MEETING DATE & TIME:
September 9th, 6:30 PM Eastern Time (We kindly ask that you log on to the meeting a few minutes early so we can begin on time. Thank You!)

GUEST SPEAKER: Architectural and Landscape Photographer Jade Doskow

MEETING ID: 849 479 4674
PASSCODE: 381727

ONE TAP MOBILE:
+19294362866,,8494794674#,,,,,,0#,,381727# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8494794674#,,,,,,0#,,381727# US (Germantown)

DIAL BY YOUR LOCATION:
        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

FIND YOUR LOCAL NUMBER: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kD9R4MzeV

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you online!
The PWP Board

Vanetta Mayers

Hi Everyone!

If you didn't see the articles, wanted to share that next week's guest speaker, Jade Doskow, was recently featured in the New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/nyregion/freshkills-garbage-dump-nyc.html
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/14/nyregion/freshkills-jade-doskow-photography.html

Have a great rest of the week and long weekend!

Vanetta