From: "Barbara Nelson 1" <bnelson2@...>
Subject: [PWP] PWP Gallery Tour. September 18, 2020
Date: August 31, 2020 at 8:25:48 PM EDT

Many have expressed missing the gallery tours - (me to). To compensate I’ve organized with Claudia Sohrens a ZOOM international gallery tour.  We will visit some 5/6 locations  in Europe and USA - a combination of art Galleries and artists in their studios. It is exciting and different than other events.  There will be an opportunity to ask questions.

INTERNATIONAL GALLERY TOUR

DATE. Friday, September 18, 2020
TIME:  11:45 - 2:45 PM EST (best time of day for most of the times zones to participate)
LIMITED:  20 participants.
FEE:  $50.00 PWP MEMBERS  $60- Non members
RSVP.  Barbara Nelson.  bnelson2@earthlink.  include telephone number and email.

PS Masks NOT required 😀

PAYMENT:  send checks PAYABLE TO PWP to:
Barbara Nelson
340 Haven Avenue #3J
NYC NY 10033

Claudia Sohrens is a German-born visual artist and educator, who lives and works in New York. Sohrens received a BFA in Communications Design from IN.D, in Hamburg, and an MA in Media and Communications from the European Graduate School in Switzerland, where she is currently a PhD candidate. She is faculty in the Full-Time General Studies Program at the International Center of Photography, in the Photography Department at Parsons The New School for Design and in the Communications Design Department at Pratt Institute.She is the recipient of several artist grants, such as the 2010 NYFA fellowship in Photography; she participated in artist residencies, for example at the Bronx Museum in New York. Her work has been included in exhibitions at the Bronx Museum, the Brooklyn Museum and at the Artists Space in New York, as well as international art venues and festivals, such as the Electronic Language Festival in Sao Paulo, the Project Space at Kunsthalle Wien, KW – the Institut for Contemporary Art in Berlin, as well as, Kampnagel KX in Hamburg. Her latest project Mise En Abyme: Archive, has fiscal sponsorship through NYFA http://artspire.org/DirectoryDetail/tabid/95/id/1142/Default.aspx

Barbara Nelson, long time PWP member, produces the professional workshops and seminars for PWP.  Photographer, journalist, producer of workshops and seminars for the visual arts community.  Member PWP, WICI, ASMP.  www.barbaranelson.com

--
Barbara Nelson

--
Barbara Nelson