Topics

PWP End of Year Online Member Gallery #Gallery

Sureita Hockley

Edited

Good evening everyone,

We're excited to announce our Summer Online Member Gallery! The last few months have meant we've all had to adapt  and we'd like to see how you've used photography to capture the events of the last few months or as a creative outlet during lockdown.
 Fredda Gordon has kindly volunteered to create the online member gallery so please follow the instructions below and send your images by Monday, June 22nd.

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES TO THE ONLINE MEMBER GALLERY:

1. Send a maximum of 5 photographs

2. Resolution of photos should be 72ppi. 1280 pixels on the long side in Jpg file format

3. Title the files using your last name in this format: LastName_FirstName_01.jpg

4. Send these files directly to Fredda Gordon at freddag123@...

5. DEADLINE is Monday, June 22nd

6. Images will be uploaded and you will be notified via email with a link to the online gallery.

We look forward to seeing your images!

Fredda Gordon

Reminder... deadline is tomorrow - Monday, June 22nd.
Have a good Sunday!
Fredda

www.freddaphotography.com