Topics

PWP Book Club - July 15th Zoom Meeting!

Irene

Hello Everyone!

The PWP Book Club will meet virtually (via Zoom) on Wednesday, July 15th, to discuss the first eleven chapters (up to page 240) of

Berenice Abbott

A Life in Photography

by Julia Van Haaften

We will discuss the entire book during our September book club meeting.

Zoom Meeting Preliminary Details:

Date / Time:  Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm via Zoom

RSVP: You must RSVP to get the Zoom meeting access details. Once the RSVP link is available, I will send it in a groups.io message.

Please Support PWP: PWP is an associate of Amazon.com. Please consider buying your book at Amazon.com.To support PWP, use the Amazon.com link at pwponline.org (bottom of our Home page).

Warm regards,

Irene

Virginia Sandman

How does one RSVP to the July book group?
(I love the book group! Joined via Skype from MA before the pandemic.)
-- Ginny