Topics

PWP Book Club - It's time to RSVP!

Irene

Hello Everyone!

It is now time to RSVP for the PWP Book Club’s discussion of the first eleven chapters (up to page 240) of

Berenice Abbott

A Life in Photography

by Julia Van Haaften

We will discuss the entire book during our September book club meeting.

Meeting Details

Wednesday, July 15, 2020, 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm via Zoom.

To RSVP, please send an email to pwpbookclubrsvp@.... (I am having trouble getting this to show up correctly on this io.groups message: this is a gmail email account - so it ends with gmail.com.)  Please put “PWP Book Club” as the subject and please put your first name and last name in the body.

Please RSVP by noon on Tuesday, July 14th.

We will be using Zoom online meetings. If you RSVP by noon on Tuesday, July 14th, I will send you the meeting information later that day.

I look forward to our discussion!

Warm regards,

Irene (Wolpert)