Topics

PS-Museum Visit

Lynne

Hi:
I forgot one thing.
There are no maps available at the museum so they offer downloading one from their website.
However, I couldn't do it. Either something is wrong at their end or I did something wrong.
So I told one of the representatives at the museum and hopefully he will report it.
The guards all know where everything is and how to get there as some floors or parts of floor are closed so no need to worry.
Have fun!
Lynne R. Cashman

Linda

Thanks Lynne!!!

On Sep 17, 2020, at 7:03 PM, Lynne <lynne@...> wrote:

Hi:
I forgot one thing.
There are no maps available at the museum so they offer downloading one from their website.
However, I couldn't do it. Either something is wrong at their end or I did something wrong.
So I told one of the representatives at the museum and hopefully he will report it.
The guards all know where everything is and how to get there as some floors or parts of floor are closed so no need to worry.
Have fun!
Lynne R. Cashman

Nancy Langer

Thanks also Lynne. Because of your report I watched a video of the roof garden installation. It was on the Met Museum website. Very interesting interview with the artist and  to see stages of construction. Nancy