Topics

Printers

Deborah Marsden

Hi - I currently have an Epson 960 printer which I am not totally pleased with how often it cannot do what I need it to do in a quality manner. I am looking for any recommendation on printers - basically for printing photographs with ability to scan photographs etc. Any suggestions appreciated.

deb

lappinje@...

I think you want your device to do too many functions and do them well. Scanners and printers are quite dissimilar functions.  I am quite happy with my Epson 900. it prints well. it doesnt scan to my knowledge. Multi function devices are compromised from the get go and usually do all things adequately but none well.

Maddi Ring

I have 2 printers.  An all in one by Epson that prints, copies and scans for everyday use and then a big Epson 3800 that I only use for printing images.  Agree with Joan - for your images get a printer that does that well.