Topics

Olympus camera division

Barbara Nelson 1

Below is not “vetted” - but if you are looking at Olympus, good to follow-up on the rumor mill.
barbara nelson

Today we look at Olympus and the strong possibility that they will be closing their camera division.

We look at some CIPA reports along with other hardcore industry financials comparing camera and smartphone sales numbers over the last decade while reading the tea leaves as to the direction of Olympus.

Do you think Olympus will sell off their Camera Division?

If so, who would purchase it?

Or do you think Olympus's Point & Shoot customer base will keep them afloat a little while longer?

--
Barbara Nelson

Debra L Rothenberg

this has been the rumor for YEARS. I don't see it happening as they keep coming-out with new cameras and lenses.
They sponsored me for a bit-I personally do not like their customer service people but I do love their products

Debra L. Rothenberg
Photographer/Photojournalist
Website:https://debrarothenberg.com
( 917) 301-6097

On Monday, November 11, 2019, 01:52:44 PM EST, Barbara Nelson 1 <bnelson2@...> wrote:

Below is not “vetted” - but if you are looking at Olympus, good to follow-up on the rumor mill.
barbara nelson

Today we look at Olympus and the strong possibility that they will be closing their camera division.

We look at some CIPA reports along with other hardcore industry financials comparing camera and smartphone sales numbers over the last decade while reading the tea leaves as to the direction of Olympus.

Do you think Olympus will sell off their Camera Division?

If so, who would purchase it?

Or do you think Olympus's Point & Shoot customer base will keep them afloat a little while longer?

--
Barbara Nelson

Barbara

What is this quote (is it a quote?) from?