Topics

non PWP- PWP member in Group Exhibit Opening IRL!

Meryl

Dear PWP-

Welcome to Phase 2!

 I have lots of work in this group show that dares to open in real time, slowly but surely.

Pride Marches On, Celebrating 50 Years
Barbara Alper, Suzanne Poli, Mary McKenna Ridge, Darleen Rubin, Fred W. McDarrah, Meryl Meisler and Allan Tannenbaum.

Art of Our Century, NY, NY June 26 – July 19, 2020
137 W 14 St (2nd floor)

I plan to be at the exhibit, Saturday, June 27, 3 - 6pm.

If you are feeling adventurous- come by and let's say hi at a safe distance:)

Stay well and safe-

Meryl

Thanks to the current health situation, the opening reception will be held over three afternoons, Friday, Saturday and Sunday June 26, 27 and 28, from noon to 6 pm each day. Masks are required. And capacity may be limited.

Photographers in the show in addition to Meisler are @balper_nyc, Fred W. McDarrah, @suzannepoli, Mary McKenna RIdge, @darleen_rubin_photographer and @sohoblues -- the great Allan Tannenbaum.

Wine and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.

In these turbulent times, it is important to look back and salute previous generations of those who fought for change.

The exhibit runs through July 19 @artofourcentury 137 W 14 St (2nd floor)