Topics

Non-PWP - MoMA Online Event Regarding Gordon Parks

Irene

Hi All,

I just saw this and thought some of you might be interested!

Irene
MoMA Event...
Tune in Thursday, July 16, at 8:00 p.m. EDT for a live Q&A
 with Sarah Meister, curator in MoMA’s Department of Photography; Nicole Fleetwood, professor at Rutgers University and curator of the forthcoming MoMA PS1 exhibition Marking Time: Art in the Age of Mass Incarceration; and Khalil Muhammad, professor at Harvard’s John F. Kennedy School of Government and former director of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, as they discuss Gordon Parks’s work, as part of our Virtual Views initiative. Something you’d like to ask? MoMA members are invited to submit questions via our online form. (And if you miss the live stream, a recorded version will be available here immediately afterward.)

Here is the link:

Babs Armour

Thanks for mentioning this. It was wonderful! So well done and interesting. Looks like a good series.
Babs Armour

On Jul 15, 2020, at 12:04 PM, Irene <IreneWolpertPhotography@...> wrote:

[...]

Susan

I took the online course, Seeing Through Photographs, from MOMA , led by Sarah Meister. I would highly recommend this course. Sarah is a knowledgeable and fantastic teacher and interviewer.