Topics

non PWP

Babs Armour

I am considering changing my website to Squarespace and would like a designer to help me with this. If you have worked with someone you liked and would like to pass on the name I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Babs Armour

Deborah Marsden

Please pass onto all of us if you find one- I may be interested. Thanks

Deb

On Jul 20, 2020, at 3:47 PM, Babs Armour <bka411@...> wrote:

I am considering changing my website to Squarespace and would like a designer to help me with this. If you have worked with someone you liked and would like to pass on the name I would appreciate it. Thank you.
Babs Armour

Deborah Marsden

Thanks

On Jul 21, 2020, at 1:55 PM, Susan Richman <srichmanphoto@...> wrote:

Hello,
Here is the name and contact info for a web designer I am using to update my site.
 MOHIT SANTRAM , mohit@...
Best,
Susan Richman
Susanrichmanphotography.com