Topics

Nikon lenses on Sony cameras

Maddi Ring

Is anyone using Nikon APS-C lenses on a Sony A6300 or other 6000 series camera preserving autofocus and aperture preferred shooting?  Recommendations please?  Do you like the results

Elizabeth Currier

Good question...I want to hear results.

On 14 Apr 2019, at 10:36 AM, Maddi Ring <maddiphoto@...> wrote:

Is anyone using Nikon APS-C lenses on a Sony A6300 or other 6000 series camera preserving autofocus and aperture preferred shooting?  Recommendations please?  Do you like the results

Barbara Nelson 1

sounds like a trip into FotoCare who is not-biased - ie. caries all the leading brands.
BN

--
Barbara Nelson

Lianne Schoenwiesner

I have a full function adapter for my Canon lenses on my A7 iii but don’t know about Nikon

/ Lianne