Topics

monitors for editing

Roseann Needleman

Hi all,
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good, easy to use monitor for editing photos?

And also does anyone use their Smart TV to edit photos? Someone told me that they use an LG 4k Smart TV  to also edit photos. This way they only have one monitor for both TV and editing photos.Does that make sense?
Thanks, Roseann Needleman

needlemanr@...
914-980-6079

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 4:04 PM Chaya Weinstein <ecweinstein@...> wrote:
Hi,

I borrowed a digital Leica at Photoville and fell in love with it!

It's a very expensive camera. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good model, and knows if there are any ways to find a good discounted or used one? I am also open to renting.

Thanks!

Chaya

--

E. Chaya Weinstein, Ph.D., OTR/L

ecweinstein@...

www.EmilyChayaWeinstein.com

347-348-2929

Laura

I use an LG IPS monitor for editing. I am sure there have been some advances since I purchased it several years ago but it has been a terrific monitor. Laura

Corey

I love my monitor SO much! I too purchased it some years ago so there is probably a newer model, but this one is EIZO ColorEdge CG277.  The color calibration function is automatic and is incredibly accurate
And yes it is also expensive...
Corey Fowler