Topics

Margaret Morgan, Photographer at Home With the Homeless

Meryl

Dear PWP-

There are so many wonderful women photographers whose work I was not aware of.  This article in today's New York Times shares the life and work of Margaret Morton.

Margaret Morton, Photographer at Home With the Homeless, Dies at 71

For nearly two decades, she chronicled communities on the edge of society in elegant photographs that drew comparisons to the work of Jacob Riis.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/obituaries/margaret-morton-dead.html?smid=em-share

On another note- if you are in the Hudson Valley Region, I have work in a Kingston Gallery that shows mixed media work and a great appreciation of photography. You might want to check out this show and/or the gallery.

💥 MAGICAL THINKING 💥
THELOCKWOODGALLERY.COM
747 NY-28, Kingston, NY 12401
JULY 4TH - AUGUST 1ST 11AM - 6PM
THURSDAYS > SUNDAYS By APPOINTMENT
info@... (845) 532-4936
Gallerist- Michael Lockwood Curator- Alan Goolman
💥 INDEPENDENCE DAY EVENING RECEPTION 💥 7PM - 9PM••••Outdoors / weather permitting

Social distancing & wearing masks required.
We can't kiss and hug hello but together we will generate Good Vibes & Magical Thinking

ARTISTS
GALEN CHENEY @galenwcheney
LAURA GURTON @lauragurton
MERYL MEISLER @merylmeisler