Topics

Magazines to give away

Miriam Berkley

Dear fellow PWP members, I posted about a month ago or more about issues of ASMP, and prints from PWP and ASPP magazines that I would like to give away as soon as possible. I don’t think anyone responded to my previous post but I don’t know because unless your email address was in my VIP list I would most likely have missed the email. I have about 50 or 60 altogether I think but none of them are very thick. Please let me know as soon as possible if you’re interested.

I also have other magazines I would like to give away some members might be interested
in: several years of the New York Review of Books, and also Poets and Writers magazine.

The best way to contact me is probably via phone or text. Cell phone is 917-207-6255.

Thank you.

Miriam

Miriam Berkley
353 W. 51st St., #1A/6