Topics

Infrared photography and more

Catherine

During the pandemic, I took loads of courses on zoom and one teacher whom I had never heard of, drew my attention. His name is Blake Rudis. I’ve been doing photography for over 40 years and this guy is unique in his style of teaching. Now that Summer is here, it’s time to use infrared and wanted to let you know about the site Blake runs on his infrared panels. Everything is automated and therefore no more switching channels etc….. The panels do it all. The website is:
https://f64elite.com/product/clir-ir-mastery-standard-edition/
I know a couple of you own the panels and I have posted some of my images on my Facebook page. I am crazy about this kind of teaching when everything is taught in a precise manner with enough videos to understand how infrared works. Blake also has a very comprehensive set of videos with all the upgrades Adobe has made recently. Take advantage of the summer to learn new things. Stay safe everyone. Catherine

Catherine Steinmann
www.catherinesteinmann.com
“ There is no such a thing as taking too much time, because your soul is in that picture” Ruth Bernhard