Topics

EXHIBITION ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ANN ROSEN - Hi from Jan Goldstoff, member

Jan Goldstoff

Dear Ann, Debbie, Linda, Marjorie

We never met but I joined PWP a year or so ago when I was at the Photo Show at the Javitz Center  and I am fascinated by all of you

I am a publicist/photographer/artist/musician and recording artist, event producer and the founder of a large networking group known as the Golden Rolodex Group

I am about to launch my newest song next week.  It is called “The Bridge We Have to Cross”

I am the main event photographer for NEW YORK WOMEN IN COMMUNICATIONS…and  am a lifetime member

after COVID NYWICI  stopped  doing live events

My favorite event was the one I photographed with ARIANNA HUFFINGTON a few years ago

I hope to meet all of you one day!

I just saw a half hour TV program on Barcelona a few days ago; I never got there but it is a favorite place of friends of mine

Wishing you all a beautiful day and good health!   Stay strong and hopeful!

All the best

Jan Goldstoff

photo below is of me that my husband took on my “75th” birthday!

www.jangoldstoff.comm

(my website does not have a lot of my photos, but does have some of my paintings – it is still a work in progress)

Jan Goldstoff

www.thegalwiththegoldenrolodex.com

Inspirational Publicist, Golden Connector, Passionate Photographer

Ambassador to the NEW YORK OPEN CENTER

Winner of the 2014 NYWICI LIZ HOOVER AWARD
Jan Goldstoff Public Relations
the gal with the golden rolodex
golden connections for your success

400 Central Park West, Suite 3K, New York, NY 10025-5823
Tel: (212) 666-9413; Cell: (917) 553-0547
jangoldstoff@...

"Speak your Dream, Find your Team, Live your Passions, and Enjoy all the Moments". Jan Goldstoff's 4 pillars for happiness and success.