Topics

grand Central terminal photo walk #GroupsIO

Valerie

where are meeting in grand central terminal please answer asap

Donna Rocco

Hi Valerie, an email will be sent later tonight with the place for everyone to meet at GCT.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2018, at 6:29 PM, Valerie <valphoto08@...> wrote:

where are meeting in grand central terminal please answer asap

Sharron Crocker

Do we have permission to bring tripods?

--
Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Joann Frechette

It’s  my understanding that tripods are not allowed.

On Jan 10, 2018, at 7:53 PM, Sharron Crocker <untamednewyork@...> wrote:

Do we have permission to bring tripods?

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 6:50 PM, Donna Rocco <darphoto@...> wrote:
Hi Valerie, an email will be sent later tonight with the place for everyone to meet at GCT.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2018, at 6:29 PM, Valerie <valphoto08@...> wrote:

where are meeting in grand central terminal please answer asap

--
Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

SINDI SCHORR

Not sure my message below was sent.  Just got an error message so sending again.

Sindi

On Jan 10, 2018, at 8:29 PM, SINDI SCHORR <sindischorr@...> wrote:

Just an FYI.  I saw ICP students and instructor shooting there today and I asked them about their tripods and strobe. You can bring them but permission is required I assume from MTA, not sure, and they give you a pass to stick on your jacket.

On Jan 10, 2018, at 7:57 PM, Joann Frechette <joannfrechettephotography@...> wrote:

It’s  my understanding that tripods are not allowed.

On Jan 10, 2018, at 7:53 PM, Sharron Crocker <untamednewyork@...> wrote:

Do we have permission to bring tripods?

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 6:50 PM, Donna Rocco <darphoto@...> wrote:
Hi Valerie, an email will be sent later tonight with the place for everyone to meet at GCT.

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 10, 2018, at 6:29 PM, Valerie <valphoto08@...> wrote:

where are meeting in grand central terminal please answer asap

--
Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Sharron Crocker

Yes a small group can get permission to bring tripods - that's why I asked ... didn't know if that had been arranged ...

Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Donna Rocco

Hi,
It was not been arranged. Our photo walk group is up to 20 people

Donna

Sent from my iPhone