Topics

PWP Call for Entry: A CALL TO FLORA #callforentry

Professional Women Photographers

We're excited to announce that the call for entry for A Call to Flora is now open!

The exhibition will be held at the Queens Botanical Garden ~ May 4th-August 8th, 2018. PWP members can visit the garden for free through August 8th by showing their PWP membership card.

Submission Deadline is Friday, March 9, 2018. All PWP members are guaranteed at least one image in the show.

Visit the PWP website for submission details.

Laura

The link didn't work for me, but this one should http://www.pwponline.org/open-call/upcoming

Sharron Crocker

So the images need not be taken at Queens Botanical Garden, correct?

--
Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Karin

Sorry I cannot come to tonights meeting but it would be helpful to have a little more info as it is not the season for taking typical flora and the due date is March.  It probably means reviewing our existing files to submit.

Sharon's is  good question and we all might need a little more info.  I've not been to Queens Botanic Garden and only assume there is a gallery inside. If space is limited, is the photo size also limited?

Thanks, Karin