Topics

Share Your Work! Sign Up for a Curtain Raiser Presentation

Professional Women Photographers

Hello Everyone,

We hope you're well and had a great weekend!

We're very excited to reintroduce our Curtain Raiser series in which a PWP member will present 8-10 of their images at the start of our monthly member meeting.

If you are interested in presenting for the October 7th meeting, please complete the form below and we will select from the submissions.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepassIpTIRb4Sg8-ISWPyv3G7I99abpeBRBmIL_Jo3D9gwkQ/viewform

Please note that this call for sign ups is ONLY for the October 7th meeting. We will request submissions on a monthly basis.

Thank You

The PWP Board