From: Lesley McBurney <lmcburney7@...>
Date: December 19, 2017 at 1:58:04 PM EST
To: Margit Zsedely <margitzs@...>
Subject: BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!

Hi Margit!

I went to the gallery on Saturday - so glad I made it. A neat exhibit. I really liked some of the photos. Your's among them. Your image is simply gorgeous.

What angle did you shoot that from?

I absolutely love that you chose blue. For me , it evoked a sense that I was peeking into another world - possibly a secret existence under water!  What amazes me about those sculptures is the power and definition and specificity. It is like a single moment is captured. I continue to be blown away by that art form.  It truly is a fantastic photo - congratulations.

I think I will join the PWP in the new year!

I have to dash - lets stay in touch. I will let you know when I sign up.

I hope you have a lovely holiday. And Congratulations again!

Lesley