Topics

PWP June Member Meeting with Guest Patricia Burmicky #MonthlyMeeting

Professional Women Photographers

Hello,

We hope this message finds you and your family safe and well.

The PWP board is excited to announce our June member meeting via Zoom video conferencing with guest speaker Patricia Burmicky.

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 3RD: 6:30pm -7:30pm
SIGN UP HERE - Sign up deadline is Monday, June 1st. Meeting access details will be emailed on June 2nd only to those who sign up using the form specified.
Please be considerate of those organizing the meeting and take the time to RSVP by the June 1st deadline to prevent any last minute coordination or confusion.

Please download Zoom prior to the meeting.

We look forward to having you join us on Wednesday.

Thank you,
The PWP Board

Professional Women Photographers

Hello!

Thank you for signing up to attend our monthly member meeting tomorrow via Zoom. Below is the information you will need to access the meeting. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS INFORMATION.

TIME: Jun 3rd, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE ZOOM MEMBER MEETING:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8494794674?pwd=VjNUTkF5Z21ya3dYTjJqMmlKdCtWQT09

MEETING ID: 849 479 4674
PASSWORD: 381727

One tap mobile
+19294362866,,8494794674#,,1#,381727# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8494794674#,,1#,381727# US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 849 479 4674
Password: 381727

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kD9R4MzeV

We look forward to seeing you!