Topics

The Power of Tones - Book and Poster Pre-Order #Exhibition #Gallery #GroupShow #poweroftones #forsale

Lita Riddock

Greetings PWP Photographers -

We had an overwhelming response to The Power of Tones Exhibition Catalog and Poster.
We have actually sold out of the books and most of the posters from our original order.

If you would like to order a book or a poster, please take a moment to fill out this quick and simple google form so we can make an additional book and poster order. Please complete by midnight, Thursday December 7, 2017.

Book and Poster Pre-Order Link

We can take your payment at the opening. Out-of-Towners will be Called. We will be ordering books the next day for delivery on photo pickup day Saturday, December 16.

Please continue to promote the show, and bring people during gallery hours.

We have already had a sale and the show has not officially opened yet!

Come and Join us at the Opening Thursday, December 7th 6p-8p at Jadite Galleries 413 West 50th Street between 9th and 10th Avenues

Peace,
Lita Riddock
PWP Director of Exhibitions

This email was sent from Lita Riddock (litariddock@...). Please reply to Lita directly at their email address.