Topics

Join us for our virtual PWP Member Meeting on Wednesday, May 6th with Guest Speaker Sara Bennett #MonthlyMeeting

Sureita Hockley

PWP is excited to announce our first ever PWP Member Meeting via Zoom video conferencing with Guest Speaker Sara Bennett.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6TH: 6:30pm -7:30pm
SIGN UP HERE - Sign up deadline is Sunday, May 3rd and once you sign up you will receive the meeting access information.

We thank you for your patience. Due to the extraordinary circumstances we had to cancel the April meeting but are determined to continue to bring value and activities where possible.

We hope you and your families are safe and well and look forward to seeing you at the online member meeting.

Sureita
On behalf of the PWP Board