Topics

Call for Online Member - December '17 #Exhibition #Gallery

Professional Women Photographers

Its time to send photographs for our December Online Member Gallery. Please join us by submitting 5 photographs that will be published on our website. All 5 will be included.

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES to the Online Member Gallery

1. Send a maximum of 5 photographs.
2. Resolution of photos should be 72 ppi, 1280 pixels on the longest length, jpg file format.
3. Title the file using your last name in this format: LastName_01.jpg
4. Send these photos to Fredda at president@...
5. Deadline for images is Sunday, November 26th

NOTE: This info can also be found on our website at: http://www.pwponline.org/open-call/upcoming