Topics

Power of Tones: THREE IMPORTANT ACTION ITEMS #Exhibition #callforentry #poweroftones

Professional Women Photographers

Hi PWP members,

The deadline for submission to The Power of Tones is just three days away.  Remember, this is a general membership exhibition - everyone is guaranteed at least one image in the show.  The work submitted so far is excellent - mostly black and white.  It would be interesting to see some other tones, if it suits the image.

The simplest way to submit on Smarter Entry is to go to the PWP website (www.pwponline.org), log in and click on the Call for Entry.  Go down to PWP Member-Only Call for Entry.  Scroll down and click on Submit Your Images.  This will take you directly to the Smarter Entry submission page.

This is a good time to check to see if your membership is up to date!  You must be a member in good standing through December 16, 2017 to be in this exhibition.  If you are not sure, you can find this information on the PWP website.  Log in and click on your profile image next to "logout."  Scroll down the left side and click on "Renew Membership."  This will tell you when your membership expires.

IMPORTANT Once your image(s) is selected, you will be responsible for sending us a large resolution version for the book (300 ppi, minimum of 2500 pixels on longest side)  If for any reason you will be away, or even think you may be away, before the deadline for receiving these images (Oct. 13) please send me directly large res versions of ALL your submissions.  At least then, we will have the one(s) we need.  There can be no extension for images not received in time.

We look forward to seeing your work!

Jane Hoffer

mjhoffer@...

Exhibition Committee