Topics

DEADLINE: Power of Tones Call For Entry #Exhibition #callforentry

Professional Women Photographers

Hi PWP members,

The deadline for submitting to our upcoming December show, The Power of Tones, at the Jadite Gallery is less than two weeks away on OCTOBER 6TH. Now is the time to showcase both the impact and subtlety your monotone images can make, be they black and white, blue, sepia or other.

To submit your work for the Power of Tones exhibit, go to www.pwponline.org and log in to your account or create an account if you haven't yet done so.

The Image File Requirements are as follows:
• Filename with last name_first name_followed by a number, as in the following example (Smith_Jane_1.jpg)
• 8-bit JPG files
• 1280 pixels on the longest side

• SRGB or RGB color space

Please respond on this thread if you have questions. We're looking forward to receiving your submissions!

PWP Exhibitions