Topics

Photo Walk Around The Cloisters - July 23rd #photowalk

Professional Women Photographers

Edited

Spend a summer Sunday morning shooting in Fort Tryon Park around the Cloisters museum and socializing with PWP members and guests!

  • DATE: Sunday July 23rd
  • LOCATION: The Cloister Center of Medieval Art
  • TIME: 10am - 12pm
  • DONATION:  Free for PWP members | $10 for non-members
  • MEETING POINT: Will be given upon sign up.
  • If you would like to shoot inside the museum you will be responsible for entrance fees.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO ATTEND!

Please respond to this thread with questions. And of course, tell your friends!

See you at The Cloisters!

Sureita Hockley

This sounds terrific, if there's any chance I can make it I will. Thank you Vanetta and Fredda for arranging this.

Professional Women Photographers

We had a great time today shooting in Fort Tryon Park around The Cloisters in Upper Manhattan! Thanks to everyone who came out and stay tuned for the announcement of our August Photo Walk. #PWPPhotoWalk