Topics

Come Join Us! PWP Salon d’Arts – June 7, 2017 6-8pm #pwp

Sureita Hockley

For our June 7 Member Meeting we will be holding our 2nd "PWP Salon d’Arts" where members get to mingle, have fun and really engage with each other and explore each others work. Refreshments will be provided.

There will be a rolling slideshow of members work as well as prints. To submit photos go to http://www.pwponline.org/open-call/upcoming, full details below. (DO NOT SEND PRINTS)

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES to the Online Member Slide Show

1. Send a maximum of 5 photographs.

2. Watermark all images if possible.

3. Resolution of photos should be 72 ppi, 1280 pixels on the longest length, jpg file format.

4. Title the file using your last name in this format: LastName_01.jpg

5. Send these photos to Fredda at president@...

Members also get the opportunity to display a copy of a book or books for others to view. Feel free to include a card with your details and any information on the book/s.

PWP past exhibition books and posters will also be for sale.

We have a wealth of talent amongst us, join us in celebrating!