Topics

PhotoPlusPDN Planning Meeting - Thursday, September 26th 5:30pm #photoplus

Sureita Hockley

Edited

We are in the process of planning for the PhotoPlus conference. If you would actively like to join the team organizing this please reply with your name and the best contact email/phone for you. We are holding a planning meeting this Thursday, September 26th at 5:30pm, the location is yet to be confirmed.

Just to clarify, if you have already volunteered to be on the booth you don't have to attend the planning meeting. The focus of this meeting is to work on the booth content itself. The theme of the booth will be a timeline of PWP, to tell our story.

Any questions do reach out.

Thank you for your support.

hollis

I am sorry to say that I did sign up to help man the booth on Friday but I will now be in London where some of my photos are being shown. I am so so sorry to miss photoplus, but wanted to give you a heads up. Apologies and thanks!
Holli

***************************
hollis rafkin-sax

www.hollisrafkin-sax.com
Instagram:  hollisrafkinsax

Excuse iMistakes from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2019, at 12:35 PM, Sureita Hockley <pwpsureita@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

We are in the process of planning for the PhotoPlus conference. If you would actively like to join the team organizing this please reply with your name and the best contact email/phone for you. We are holding a planning meeting this Thursday, September 26th at 5:30pm, the location is yet to be confirmed.

Just to clarify, if you have already volunteered to be on the booth you don't have to attend the planning meeting. The focus of this meeting is to work on the booth content itself. The theme of the booth will be a timeline of PWP, to tell our story.

Any questions do reach out.

Thank you for your support.

Professional Women Photographers

Thanks for letting us know, Hollis.

If anyone is available, please sign up in the sheet: volunteersignup.org/XBEPC

VM

--
Vanetta Mayers
Co Vice President