Topics

PWP at PhotoPlus 2019 #Volunteer #photoplus

Professional Women Photographers

We're excited to share that PWP will have a booth at PhotoPlus this October!

We are seeking volunteers to man the booth and hand out cards, so please SIGN UP as soon as possible.

Also, please be sure to register for an expo pass. It's FREE until October 23rd!

Thank you in advance for your ongoing support!

Professional Women Photographers

Thank you to everyone who has signed up to volunteer.

If you have not, please take a look at the available days and times. volunteersignup.org/XBEPC

Please note that we also need help to set up the booth on October 23rd, so please consider signing up for those slots if you aren't available during the conference.

We look forward to your support in making this opportunity a success.

Thank You

Deborah Marsden

I can help set up on the 23rd. Please let me know time and place.

Deb Marsden