Topics

For previous shows, we had to affix a label to the back of our frame with info. Was there an email with the label? Or do we get it at the drop off? #callforentry

Debbie

Label for photographs for Abstracted Reality

Jane

A label was included on Page 3 of the Call for Entry.   For those of you who did not keep a copy on your desktop (always a good idea), here is the Call again.  We will have some labels at the gallery as well.  But it would be preferable to have it printed up beforehand.