Professional Women Photographers

Due to this weekend being a holiday weekend I’m extending the deadline for the member slideshow images to Tuesday, May 28th.

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES to the Online Member Slide Show

DEADLINE - Tuesday, May 28, 2019

1. Send a maximum of 5 photographs.

2. Watermark all images if possible.

3. Resolution of photos should be 72 ppi, 1280 pixels on the longest length, jpg file format.

4. Title the file using your last name in this format: LastName_01.jpg

5. Send these photos to Fredda Gordon at freddag123@...

6. DEADLINE is Tuesday May 28, 2019.

ts time for our bi-annual member slideshow!!  Each PWP member can send up to 5 photos to be shown throughout the evening of our Member meeting on June 5th. The photos will also be featured in an online gallery on the PWP Website! You will receive a link for the gallery as soon as it is live, and it will be featured on our home page. Please follow the instructions below to enter images. We look forward to seeing your work.

On Monday, May 6, 2019, Professional Women Photographers <socialmedia@...> wrote:

Its time for our bi-annual member slideshow!!  Each PWP member can send up to 5 photos to be shown throughout the evening of our Member meeting on June 5th. The photos will also be featured in an online gallery on the PWP Website! You will receive a link for the gallery as soon as it is live, and it will be featured on our home page. Please follow the instructions below to enter images. We look forward to seeing your work.

DIRECTIONS FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES to the Online Member Slide Show

DEADLINE - Sunday, May 26, 2019

1. Send a maximum of 5 photographs.

2. Watermark all images if possible.

3. Resolution of photos should be 72 ppi, 1280 pixels on the longest length, jpg file format.

4. Title the file using your last name in this format: LastName_01.jpg

5. Send these photos to Fredda Gordon at freddag123@...

6. DEADLINE is Sunday May 26, 2019.