Topics

ABSTRACTED REALITY EXHIBIT - We are looking for volunteers to Gallery Sit #Exhibition #Volunteer

Sureita Hockley

It's getting closer! The exciting "Abstracted Reality" exhibit will soon be upon us and we are looking for your support. If anyone has any pockets of time during the exhibit from June 4th - June 15th and would like to gallery sit click on the following link  volunteersignup.org/CLRYY This will take you to a volunteer sheet where you simply pick the time slot or slots that you are available and pop in your details. You will then receive a confirmation email.

We truly appreciate your support.

Sureita

On behalf of Exhibitions Committee.
Exibitions@...