Topics

Big Screen Plaza - Photos from Our Botanical World to show! #Exhibition

Fredda Gordon

It's happening! Work from Our Botanical Work exhibit will be on The Big Screen at 29th Street and Sixth Avenue. This big screen is located in a New York City public area that can also be seen from the street. One photo from each photographer that is exhibiting in the show will be presented with the photographers name on the photograph.

THE DISPLAY TIMES:
We don't have exact times, however, they said that they will display the images on the Big Screen from 11:00-11:30 AM from March 22nd-May 2nd when the screen is not being used for events.
Due to their scheduling, we will not know exactly which days and what part of the 1/2 hour they will be shown in. If you are there and see them, please take a video!

Thank you,
Fredda

Maria

Congratulations Fredda, What a coup ! Best, Maria

Maria Passannante-Derr
80 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1008
New York, N.Y.  10011
212-242-6650 office
212-989-7795 fax
917-848-3919 cell
mpd411@...

It's happening! Work from Our Botanical Work exhibit will be on The Big Screen at 29th Street and Sixth Avenue. This big screen is located in a New York City public area that can also be seen from the street. One photo from each photographer that is exhibiting in the show will be presented with the photographers name on the photograph.

THE DISPLAY TIMES:
We don't have exact times, however, they said that they will display the images on the Big Screen from 11:00-11:30 AM from March 22nd-May 2nd when the screen is not being used for events.
Due to their scheduling, we will not know exactly which days and what part of the 1/2 hour they will be shown in. If you are there and see them, please take a video!

Thank you,
Fredda

Debbie

Freeda,
This is such amazing exposure!  Thank you for all your efforts!
Debbie Guedalia

201-394-6002

On Mar 21, 2019, at 12:08 PM, Maria <mpd411@...> wrote:

[...]

Lynne

Fantastic!
Thanks Fredda for the continued effort to make this happen.
Another flower in our bonnet!
Lynne R. Cashman

Judith

thank you for all your effort!

judy ebenstein

Piper Smith

Wow - how exciting!!!

Joyce Morrill

Fantastic that this coincides with current exhibition of these images in LIC. Congratulations to all involved for having the vision of a traveling show and making it happen.

On Mar 21, 2019, at 12:02 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

It's happening! Work from Our Botanical Work exhibit will be on The Big Screen at 29th Street and Sixth Avenue. This big screen is located in a New York City public area that can also be seen from the street. One photo from each photographer that is exhibiting in the show will be presented with the photographers name on the photograph.

THE DISPLAY TIMES:
We don't have exact times, however, they said that they will display the images on the Big Screen from 11:00-11:30 AM from March 22nd-May 2nd when the screen is not being used for events.
Due to their scheduling, we will not know exactly which days and what part of the 1/2 hour they will be shown in. If you are there and see them, please take a video!

Thank you,
Fredda

Alyce

Dear Fredda,
Many thanks for your passionate hard work on behalf of PWP!
And yes, lovely coincidence with show opening again, tonight.
Good luck tonight - wish I could be there.
More thanks to all involved and their tireless efforts.
Best,
Alyce Mayo

On Mar 21, 2019, at 12:02 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

It's happening! Work from Our Botanical Work exhibit will be on The Big Screen at 29th Street and Sixth Avenue. This big screen is located in a New York City public area that can also be seen from the street. One photo from each photographer that is exhibiting in the show will be presented with the photographers name on the photograph.

THE DISPLAY TIMES:
We don't have exact times, however, they said that they will display the images on the Big Screen from 11:00-11:30 AM from March 22nd-May 2nd when the screen is not being used for events.
Due to their scheduling, we will not know exactly which days and what part of the 1/2 hour they will be shown in. If you are there and see them, please take a video!

Thank you,
Fredda

Yoshiko Mukai Williamson

Fredda, thank you so much for your all works!
It's so exciting! I can't wait to see it in person!!
Yoshiko

2019年3月21日(木) 12:02 Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...>:

It's happening! Work from Our Botanical Work exhibit will be on The Big Screen at 29th Street and Sixth Avenue. This big screen is located in a New York City public area that can also be seen from the street. One photo from each photographer that is exhibiting in the show will be presented with the photographers name on the photograph.

THE DISPLAY TIMES:
We don't have exact times, however, they said that they will display the images on the Big Screen from 11:00-11:30 AM from March 22nd-May 2nd when the screen is not being used for events.
Due to their scheduling, we will not know exactly which days and what part of the 1/2 hour they will be shown in. If you are there and see them, please take a video!

Thank you,
Fredda

Patty Tuggle

Oh wow!!! Thank you Fredda! Wish I was there to see. If anyone gets a video or pics I would love to see them 😊.

It's happening! Work from Our Botanical Work exhibit will be on The Big Screen at 29th Street and Sixth Avenue. This big screen is located in a New York City public area that can also be seen from the street. One photo from each photographer that is exhibiting in the show will be presented with the photographers name on the photograph.

THE DISPLAY TIMES:
We don't have exact times, however, they said that they will display the images on the Big Screen from 11:00-11:30 AM from March 22nd-May 2nd when the screen is not being used for events. Due to their scheduling, we will not know exactly which days and what part of the 1/2 hour they will be shown in. If you are there and see them, please take a video!

Thank you,
Fredda

Maddi Ring

FANTASTIC

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 11:12 AM Joyce Morrill <joyce@...> wrote:
[...]

Babs Armour

👍 to Fredda!
Babs Armour

[...]

The people at Big Screen Plaza sent me these few photos of our images on the Big Screen.

Debbie

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

The people at Big Screen Plaza sent me these few photos of our images on the Big Screen.

Linda

Wow! Awesome! Thanks Fredda!

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

The people at Big Screen Plaza sent me these few photos of our images on the Big Screen.

Maria

Thank you Fredda for your all your efforts on behalf of PWP and for this amazing
program that  benefits all of us !

Maria Passannante-Derr
New York, N.Y.  10011
212-242-6650 office

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Linda <lindabuongermino@...> wrote:

Wow! Awesome! Thanks Fredda!

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

The people at Big Screen Plaza sent me these few photos of our images on the Big Screen.

Janice Wood Wetzel

Thanks to all. Sorry to miss the show. I’m in Vietnam 🇻🇳

On Apr 2, 2019, at 6:32 PM, Maria <mpd411@...> wrote:

Thank you Fredda for your all your efforts on behalf of PWP and for this amazing
program that  benefits all of us !

Maria Passannante-Derr
New York, N.Y.  10011
212-242-6650 office

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:46 PM, Linda <lindabuongermino@...> wrote:

Wow! Awesome! Thanks Fredda!

On Apr 1, 2019, at 3:15 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

The people at Big Screen Plaza sent me these few photos of our images on the Big Screen.

Sharron Crocker

So cool!  THanks Fredda for all you do!

--
Sharron Lee Crocker