Topics

#GlimpsesOfOurWorld Digital Promo Materials #glimpsesofourworld

Professional Women Photographers

Hi Everyone,

Exactly two weeks until Glimpses of Our World opens!

The photographers in the show have received digital invitations, but we wanted to provide some additional files for general use. Please see attached 2 images and a promotional video to post and share. We'll provide additional versions later this week on this thread.

Please remember to the exhibition hashtag #GlimpsesOfOurWorld on all of your posts.

Thanks and see you at the opening reception!

The PWP Board

Professional Women Photographers

Hi Everyone,

Attached are a few additional assets for promotion of the show. When posting you can link to http://ow.ly/KNgb30npFFi as well as using the hashtag #GlimpsesOfOurWorld.

Please don't forget to like and share any content from the PWP accounts.

Thank you!!