Topics

Where to get photos printed and framed #Framing #Printing

Sureita Hockley

I'm sure this may have been asked before however the question continues to come up and I'm now compiling a list of places to get images printed and/or framed.
Who do you use?

Thank you!

Babs Armour

Jacks Framing on Broadway at 111th Street. Very good.
Babs Armour

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Sureita Hockley via Groups.Io <sureita@...> wrote:

I'm sure this may have been asked before however the question continues to come up and I'm now compiling a list of places to get images printed and/or framed.
Who do you use?

Thank you!

Meryl

I use City Frame
+1 (212) 967-4401
259 W 30th St #5, New York, NY 10001
United States

If you take any course at F.I.T. ( could be 1 credit course ) you can have work printed beautifully and inexpensively at their printfx graphics lab.   It’s not as cheap as Adorama but I prefer the quality.  They don’t carry all types of papers.

Meryl Meisler

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 3:41 PM Babs Armour <bka411@...> wrote:
Jacks Framing on Broadway at 111th Street. Very good.
Babs Armour

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Sureita Hockley via Groups.Io <sureita@...> wrote:

I'm sure this may have been asked before however the question continues to come up and I'm now compiling a list of places to get images printed and/or framed.
Who do you use?

Thank you!

m g

i use jack's framing at 111th and broadway also! they're reasonable and very personable...........marjorie gurd

Jacks Framing on Broadway at 111th Street. Very good.
Babs Armour

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Sureita Hockley via Groups.Io <sureita@...> wrote:

I'm sure this may have been asked before however the question continues to come up and I'm now compiling a list of places to get images printed and/or framed.
Who do you use?

Thank you!

Barbara

I also use jack’s art gallery for framing when I don’t do my own framing. Agree with Marjory that they are very personable and reliable. I believe that PWP members receive a 10% discount.

On Jan 16, 2019, at 5:42 PM, m g <majeda_7@...> wrote:

i use jack's framing at 111th and broadway also! they're reasonable and very personable...........marjorie gurd

Jacks Framing on Broadway at 111th Street. Very good.
Babs Armour

On Jan 16, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Sureita Hockley via Groups.Io <sureita@...> wrote:

I'm sure this may have been asked before however the question continues to come up and I'm now compiling a list of places to get images printed and/or framed.
Who do you use?

Thank you!

Debra L Rothenberg

Adorama does a great job
With both. I love their lustre paper

Debra L. Rothenberg
Photographer
(917) 301-6097
www.DebraRothenberg.com

Chaya Weinstein

Hi,

For good color digital work prints at a very low price (8 x 10 about $5 and 11 x 14 about $15) and fast turnaround time I have used ProImage on 289 Amsterdam at 74 Street. I have even used these prints for PWP shows. They also have a branch at 2510 Broadway at 94 Street. You can order online and pick up.

Chaya Weinstein

On Jan 17, 2019, at 3:29 AM, Debra L Rothenberg via Groups.Io <rothenbergphoto=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Adorama does a great job
With both. I love their lustre paper

Debra L. Rothenberg
Photographer
(917) 301-6097
www.DebraRothenberg.com

Elizabeth Currier

Jacks Framing is working for me on one photo as of yesterday.  They are very busy, so get your work in to them asap.

--
212 281-8807

Joanne Ross

Black and white silver Kelton Labs:

On Jan 17, 2019, at 3:29 AM, Debra L Rothenberg via Groups.Io <rothenbergphoto@...> wrote:

Adorama does a great job
With both. I love their lustre paper

Debra L. Rothenberg
Photographer
(917) 301-6097
www.DebraRothenberg.com

heather slingerland

Hi All,

I highly recommend Brooklyn Editions, Stephen Gross!  He sits with you making test prints until it's right.

Heather Slingerland

http://www.keltonlabs.com/

On Jan 17, 2019, at 5:02 AM, Chaya Weinstein <ecweinstein@...> wrote:

Hi,

For good color digital work prints at a very low price (8 x 10 about $5 and 11 x 14 about $15) and fast turnaround time I have used ProImage on 289 Amsterdam at 74 Street. I have even used these prints for PWP shows. They also have a branch at 2510 Broadway at 94 Street. You can order online and pick up.

Chaya Weinstein
On Jan 17, 2019, at 3:29 AM, Debra L Rothenberg via Groups.Io <rothenbergphoto@...> wrote:

Adorama does a great job
With both. I love their lustre paper