Topics

Photo show extended

Donna Rocco

That’s wonderful! Congrats!!

On Dec 13, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Miriam Berkley via Groups.Io <Miriam.berkley@...> wrote:

Dear Fellow Members of PWP,

My photo show, "Native New Yorker," which has been running at the Ryan Chelsea-Clinton health Center in Hell's Kitchen since September 11, has been extended until the end of the year. The 45 New York photographs in the exhibition show both the diversity of the city and some of the range of my photographic work.

The includes eight "urban abstracts" as well as images of people and places in New York's five boroughs: an Indian family in Jackson Heights sharing an ice cream cone; a woman at a Chinatown fruitstand selecting apples; a cleric opening the gates to a mosque in Queens; a view of the approach to the Brooklyn bridge from the Manhattan side: the New York skyline; a man shaving on a Hell’s Kitchen street; a woman standing in the rain by the duck pond in Central Park; portraits of boxers at Gleason's gym in Dumbo; and more.

The show was originally scheduled to run from its opening on September 11, 2018 through December 11 but has now been extended until the end of the year. I hope you can pay a visit. Would be happy to meet you there or should you wish.

Photographs,  by the way,  are available for sale.

Location: Ryan Chelsea Clinton health center, 645 10th Ave. (45-46 St.).
Hours: Monday 8:30AM–7PM
Tuesday 8:30AM–4:30PM
Wednesday 8:30AM–4:30
Thursday 8:30AM–7PM