Topics

Glimpse of our World

Debbie

Hi,
I went on the website to access the dates of submissions for the high res/bio info, and we can no longer access the call for entries. I am going out of the country next week, for a week and will not have access to my images.
Can you please tell me when is the dates of acceptance and submission. Thanks, Debbie
Debbie Guedalia

201-394-6002

Maddi Ring

That should be fixed or reminder E mails sent to those that have not complied.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:01 AM Debbie <debbie.tg@...> wrote:
Hi,
I went on the website to access the dates of submissions for the high res/bio info, and we can no longer access the call for entries. I am going out of the country next week, for a week and will not have access to my images.
Can you please tell me when is the dates of acceptance and submission. Thanks, Debbie
Debbie Guedalia

201-394-6002

Marilyn Kirsch

I am confused.

I submitted images through smart entry. The deadline for that was Nov 30.

Please tell me what this high res/bio info is about?
I thought I had completed my submission.

Marilyn

On 2018-12-04 10:22, Maddi Ring wrote:

That should be fixed or reminder E mails sent to those that have not complied.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:01 AM Debbie <debbie.tg@...> wrote:
Hi,
I went on the website to access the dates of submissions for the high res/bio info, and we can no longer access the call for entries. I am going out of the country next week, for a week and will not have access to my images.
Can you please tell me when is the dates of acceptance and submission. Thanks, Debbie
Debbie Guedalia

201-394-6002

Joann Frechette

The high res images are for members who have been juried into the show. Letters regarding that info should be going out by the end of the week.

On 2018-12-04 10:22, Maddi Ring wrote:

That should be fixed or reminder E mails sent to those that have not complied.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:01 AM Debbie <debbie.tg@...> wrote:
Hi,
I went on the website to access the dates of submissions for the high res/bio info, and we can no longer access the call for entries. I am going out of the country next week, for a week and will not have access to my images.
Can you please tell me when is the dates of acceptance and submission. Thanks, Debbie
Debbie Guedalia

201-394-6002

Winifred Helton-Harmon

I am confused too. Did I miss something concerning the high-res/bio information -
For the Glimpses of our world.

Winnie

Karin

Not confused. As I recall, the instructions were that high res is not due until we have been informed what photo was accepted and that will be on Friday.
Karin

On Dec 4, 2018, at 10:59 AM, Winifred Helton-Harmon <@winist> wrote:

I am confused too. Did I miss something concerning the high-res/bio information -
For the Glimpses of our world.

Winnie

Marilyn Kirsch

Thank you!

On Dec 4, 2018, at 10:59 AM, Winifred Helton-Harmon <winifhh@...> wrote:

I am confused too. Did I miss something concerning the high-res/bio information -
For the Glimpses of our world.

Winnie

Sureita Hockley

Thank you to everyone that submitted entries for Glimpses of Our World.  As per these communications emails of acceptance will be going out to later this week.
If you have accepted images you will be asked to submit these in hi/low res format by December 14th (full details will be in the email of acceptance). This is all detailed in the call for entry also.

If anyone has questions EMAIL EXHIBITIONS@....
Many thanks,
Sureita

Jane

You still have until the 14th to submit your hi and lo res images (and title confirmations).  However, the sooner the better.

On Dec 4, 2018, at 11:38 AM, Marilyn Kirsch <marilyn@...> wrote:

Thank you!