Topics

Glimpses of our World - Theme #callforentry

Sureita Hockley

Since not all PWP members can attend the meetings, we'd like to further to explain the theme for the Salmagundi show, Glimpses of our World.

All photographers feel drawn to particular subjects, be they animals, portraits, still or street life, rock concerts, old factories or self-reflection.  We are asking you to submit images of a subject that particularly inspires you.   In essence, you are selecting your own theme.

To make this exhibit meaningful, please select your best photographs from one (or at most two) themes that reflect what you feel most strongly drawn to.  In this way, we will have a show that reflects the variety of passions that is PWP.

To submit your images, please go to:  https://client.smarterentry.com/PWPMembers  If you have any questions about the theme, please feel free to email exhibitions@... or call.

Jane Hoffer, 212-663-6404