Topics

GLIMPSES OF OUR WORLD - SALMAGUNDI CLUB - CALL FOR ENTRY #callforentry

Sureita Hockley

Edited

November is upon us and you still have time (until November 30) to submit to "Glimpses of Our World", an exhibit to be held at the "Salmagundi Club".

Did you know the Salmagundi Club, a historical landmark, was founded in 1871 in Greenwich Village and relocated to it's current location on Fifth Avenue in 1917!!!

If you need more inspiration, we are holding a photo walk this coming Sunday, November 11. CLICK HERE for details.

QUESTIONS - COMMENTS - EXCITEMENT TO SHARE
We will be at the PWP Member Meeting tomorrow  or Email exhibitions@...