Topics

PWP CALL FOR ENTRY: Glimpses of Our World #callforentry

Sureita Hockley

Edited

 Professional Women Photographers

The PWP Exhibition Committee is happy to announce the Call for Entry Glimpses of Our World - a juried exhibition providing you the opportunity to share a glimpse into your creative world!

The Call for Entry is now open to PWP Members through Friday, November 30th, 2018. The Exhibition will be held at the prestigious Salmagundi Club, NY from February 3 - February 16, 2019

Options to begin the submission process:

Thank you all for your support!
Exhibitions Committee

Exhibitions@...

Nancy Langer

The link to the PWP CALL FOR ENTRY with all the necessary info was imbedded in the original email below. Hope this helps. Nancy

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sureita Hockley via Groups.Io" <sureita@...>
Date: October 8, 2018 at 11:22:18 AM EDT
To: Members@PWP.groups.io