From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Subject: 2019 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GRANT
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

Hello,
My Name is Dan Johnson . I work for Federal Government Empowerment Agency. This is an empowerment program

set up by the federal government to help the American communities and other countries around the world.

Your name was picked randomly as one of the winners of the week. The money giving by the federal

government it's not a loan. It's win money giving by the Federal government to help the American

communities.You are one of the lucky winners who won from the lottery. You won $150, 000.00 as the star

prize. Your Name and E-mail was drawn electronically and you are being picked randomly as one of the star

winners. We will need to confirm some information before we can deliver your winnings to you in your home,

the winnings will be delivered in cash to you as soon as the information required are duly filled:
Claims Requirements:

To claim you will need to fill this form to avoid double claiming, so that we can locate your destination

when bringing your win money. Are you ready to fill the delivery forms?

Regards
Dan Johnson
+14083208084

--
Barbara Nelson

Marilyn Kirsch

I will! I know just how to use it too!  :)

On 2019-04-05 22:11, Barbara Nelson 1 wrote:

what do you think group - anyone want to split the $150,000 with me😀

barbara nelson

Begin forwarded message:
From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Nancy Langer

I’m GAME!! Now back to La Traviata!!  Nancy

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Sharron Crocker

Where's the form???

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Araya Digital

Count me in too!

      Adele Epstein

      Adele@...

     +1 917 757 4011

From: <Members@PWP.groups.io> on behalf of Barbara Nelson <bnelson2@...>
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019 at 10:11 PM
To: Members <Members@pwp.groups.io>
Subject: [PWP] 2019 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GRANT

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>

Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

m g

i think we should be wary of the following:

Report Fraud. If you think you may have been a victim of a government grant scam, file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission online, or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. You can also report grant-related scam attempts to the Health and Human Services (HHS) Fraud Hotline at 1-800-447-8477.
www.grants.gov

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Beth

Sure! Count me in. Lets spend it on exploring the world!

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Leslye

Sounds like a scam...

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Maria

Sounds like a scam ...

Maria Passannante-Derr
New York, N.Y.  10011
212-242-6650 office

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Nica Strong

Morning everyone,

I believe it is a scam as well.  The email address is wrong for the federal government.  The ending would be .gov not .com and it would not have a handle of @gmail

Here is a link that I found: https://www.usa.gov/grants

Nica

Sounds like a scam...

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Kim Considine

I will, if no one else wants to. 🤔

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Deborah Marsden

This does not seem Legitimate.   The government does not give cash as payment and there are no details. Look at signature- not official government signature.

Deb

I will, if no one else wants to. 🤔

From: fed grants <fedgrants2019@...>
Date: April 5, 2019 at 6:59:18 PM EDT

[...]

Laura

It is definitely a scam - all those grammar errors - but I think a lot of the replies are people having some fun with it...

Beth

Of course its a scam!
Still it allows us a moment to dream..... Tax free 150k.... Let your mimd wander!

On Sat, Apr 6, 2019 at 10:01 AM, Laura
<laura@...> wrote:
It is definitely a scam - all those grammar errors - but I think a lot of the replies are people having some fun with it...

Maria

The red flag is when u are asked for your bank account number so they know where to deposit the $

Maria Passannante-Derr
New York, N.Y.  10011
212-242-6650 office

<laura@...> wrote:
It is definitely a scam - all those grammar errors - but I think a lot of the replies are people having some fun with it...

Marilyn Kirsch

Yes, obviously a scam, that's why it was funny.

Who in their right mind would be asking to share it!!!! :)

Marilyn

Of course its a scam!

<laura@...> wrote:
It is definitely a scam - all those grammar errors - but I think a lot of the replies are people having some fun with it...

robin sacknoff

sounds like a scam

Robin Glasser Sacknoff