Topics

PWP to QBG carpool #pwp #Exhibition

Lita Riddock

Greetings –

The Artists Reception for Our Botanical World is

Friday May 18, 2018 6p-8p at the Queens Botanical Garden (QBG)

QBG will be open only for this event.

QBG will soon be sending and invitation via Eventbrite.

Since QBG is a distance from Manhattan I have created a carpool site for people to arrange their own groups to commute to the garden. It’s a great way to meet PWP people, save money and travel safe.

If you do not have a car, you can perhaps create a “taxi group” and designate a specific corner to meet your fellow travelers for pick up and drop off.

You can also travel to the garden by the 7 train to the Main Street/Flushing stop and then take a bus or walk to the garden. This trip is about an hour one way. See the QBG website for specific directions.

https://queensbotanical.org

Queens Botanical Garden

43-50 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355

Sign up for carpooling.

It’s going to be a great show.

Peace,

Lita Riddock

Director of Exhibitions

Barbara Nelson 1

It’s an easy trip on the #7 train - last stop.  I use to go out regularly to meet with a client.

barbara nelson

--
Barbara Nelson

SINDI SCHORR

Barbara,

How far is the walk or bus ride from the 7 train once in Queens?
Thank you.
Sindi

On Apr 30, 2018, at 10:51 PM, Barbara Nelson 1 <bnelson2@...> wrote:

[...]

Linda

Hi Sindi,
I just googled and it said 8 blocks.

On Apr 30, 2018, at 11:38 PM, SINDI SCHORR <sindischorr@...> wrote:

[...]

Hi Linda,

Thank you!

On Apr 30, 2018, at 11:42 PM, Linda Buongermino <lindabuongermino@...> wrote:

[...]

On May 1, 2018, at 12:00 AM, Barbara Nelson 1 <bnelson2@...> wrote:

I’ve only driven by - but seems very walkable - especially in the nice weather.
I think all are better with the train - driving will be with and against the traffic going out to JFK (just saying!!)

barbara nelson