Topics

New PWP T-SHIRTS!! #pwp #Membership #forsale

Fredda Gordon

Hello Everyone,
I have designed a T-Shirt for the organization which we unveiled at the Member Celebration (yes, I worked as a graphic designer before a photographer).
Here's a photo of me wearing it:

The 100% Cotton T-shirt costs $25.
We will have some at the next meeting and can order more if we run out or don't have your size.
We can ship for an additional cost (we are still determining).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Fredda

hollis

Fantastic. I love it. Can I order a medium. Sadly I am out of town and will miss the meeting on Wednesday.

***************************
Hollis Rafkin-Sax

Instagram:  hollisrafkinsax

Excuse iMistakes from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2018, at 1:46 PM, Fredda Gordon <freddag123@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,
I have designed a T-Shirt for the organization which we unveiled at the Member Celebration (yes, I worked as a graphic designer before a photographer).
Here's a photo of me wearing it:
<PWP_T_Shirt_sm.jpg>
The 100% Cotton T-shirt costs $25.
We will have some at the next meeting and can order more if we run out or don't have your size.
We can ship for an additional cost (we are still determining).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Fredda

Virginia Sandman