Topics

ICP Member discount for AIPAD Show 4/5-4/8

Lynne

Hi:
As promised ICP members can get a 20% discount on a one day admission to the AIPAD show for a single day admission using the discount code ICP2018.
Members have received email from ICP announcing this and other member news today 3/1/5/18 and can order tickets through that email.
Lynne R. Cashman

Barbara Nelson 1

It is still cheaper to go on line at AIPAD.com and buy a single day for $30.00  (unless I did not do my math correctly.)

barbara nelson

--
Barbara Nelson

Lynne

I believe that with the ICP discount the ticket is $24 plus a service charge. for a one day pass. Not sure what that charge is, but if you buy directly online , $30, the service charge is $1.50.
Lynne R. Cashman